How do I order my Will online?
We have tried to make the process of ordering your Will online as easy as possible:
1. Click either the 'Single Will Order' or 'Mirror Will Order' links on the left of the screen.
2. Enter the required information and select how you would like to receive our questionnaire* (by email, post or phone).
3. Make a secure payment by credit/debit card online, call us with your card details or send a cheque in the post.
4. We will send you a copy of our questionnaire* as per your delivery preference to complete with your details.
5. Return the completed questionnaire when you are ready for us to draft your Will.
6. We will send a draft copy of your Will for your approval.
7. Upon approval we will send your Will by recorded delivery.
It's very straightforward and we provide a comprehensive, printed instruction sheet with your Will, and full after sales assistance should you need it.
* The questionnaire is easy to complete and simply asks for details of 'what you want to go to who' and 'who will oversee the split of your assets' (your Executors).
Please note you DO NOT need to visit a solicitor. If you have a query please call us on 0203 318 0245.
- Your Will
- Printed instruction sheet
- Presentation/storage folder
Once you have approved the draft copy we will send the finished copy of your Will by recorded delivery. The cost of this is included in the prices below.
Single Will - £50
Pair of Mirror Wills - £90
Secure Storage - £12 per annum
The UK Will Writing Service is proud to provide a first class, professional Will writing service that offers such excellent value for money.
We do not have any hidden charges. The prices displayed above represent the total cost of obtaining your Will from us. Please be assured that we our an honest firm.